The Leading Provider of Home Ketamine Therapy
NOVA Health Recovery Ketamine Center offers Ketamine infusions, oral ketamine, and nasal spray ketamine for mood disorders and chronic pain
Ketamine Oral Tablets and Ketamine Nasal Spray Therapy for Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, and Pain in Virginia
Rapid Depression Relief with Home Ketamine Therapy
NOVA Health Recovery Ketamine Infusion Center offers home-based ketamine therapies for Depression, Bipolar depression, PTSD, anxiety, Chronic pain, suicidality, OCD, and other conditions. This treatment is suitable for patients who have been diagnosed with a mood disorder and no active substance use disorders. Patients using this therapy include those who have completed the ketamine infusion series and need maintenance therapy, those who would like to moderate depression with home treatments, and people with chronic pain.
Oral Ketamine Therapy
Ketamine Tablets, ready-to-dissolve tablets, and troches for depression, suicidality, anxiety, and pain. Used in a prescriptive manner, treatments vary by the patient weight and mental health condition. Tablets are dissolved under the tongue, and the medication is absorbed there. Results can be seen within several days in an incremental fashion. This treatment can be used with Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy to augment CBT, EMDR, and other psychotherapies. This therapy is generally used as a micro-dosing strategy and does not lead to dissociation unless the prescription is targeted for Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy.
Ketamine Nasal Spray
Ketamine nasal spray is compounded, racemic ketamine that has more rapid absorption than tablets. It is generally used at home several days a week for the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, and chronic pain. This can be used to maintain the effects of ketamine infusions as well as treatment for depression or anxiety disorders from the ground up.
Ketamine Infusions for Rapid Depression Relief
Ketamine infusions offer the most rapid and effective therapy for depression, PTSD, anxiety, suicidality, bipolar depression, and Pain. After an initial series of 6 infusions over two weeks, 75 % of patients have remission or significant improvement in their mood. They are then transferred to home-based ketamine therapies at NOVA Health Recovery.
Ketamine assisted Psychotherapy
Augment your psychotherapy with ketamine nasal spray and oral lozenges. Augment your initial antidepressant therapy with oral and nasal-spray ketamine. Ketamine treatment is more effective with psychotherapy and psychotherapy results are enhanced by ketamine treatments. Contact NOVA Health Recovery for more information.
Videos About Ketamine Therapy at NOVA Health Recovery:
- Addiction is a complex phenomenon that affects millions of Americans. It is characterized by persistent, compulsive use of a substance or engaging in potentially addictive behavior like gambling despite the resulting negative consequences. The topic of whether addiction is a mental health condition has been debated for many years, with some people considering it more…
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a serious mental health condition that can develop after a person experiences or witnesses a traumatic event. It is a complex condition that can be caused by a range of factors, and it can have a significant impact on an individual’s quality of life. In this blog, we will take…
- Chronic migraines are a form of chronic pain that can significantly impair a person’s quality of life. It is characterized by recurrent, severe headaches that occur on most days in a month, accompanied by other unpleasant symptoms, such as nausea, sensory disturbances, and extreme sensitivity to light and sounds. Migraine attacks can last for hours…
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found naturally in the body. It helps protect cells from damage and keeps the body functioning optimally. But as we age, our body’s natural production of glutathione decreases, leading to a host of health complications and lifestyle ailments. IV Vitamin Therapy is a great way to boost the levels of…
- There is a strong connection between anxiety and migraines – according to some experts, about 20 percent of people with episodic migraines also have anxiety, and nearly 50 percent of anxiety patients will also experience migraines. What is a Migraine? A migraine is a chronic neurological condition that causes intense throbbing pain, usually on one…
- While ketamine infusions are a catalyst in transforming your life for the better, true healing happens when you work inwards. This means letting go of limiting beliefs that have been stopping you from moving on and living a new life. In this blog, we talk about some questions that will help you let go of […]
- Did you know that ketamine infusions are just like a campfire? How so? In this blog, we talk about the important lesson of taking it one step at a time, both when it comes to building a campfire and going through a ketamine treatment.
- There are days when you wake up and your long to-do list makes you anxious and overwhelmed. On days like this, there’s a simple but powerful exercise you can do to help you start prioritizing and take control of your day. In this blog, we talk about this practice called a brain dump.
- Life at times can be so full of challenges, making it hard to feel in control. You feel overwhelmed at all the things you want to change. In this blog, we talk about why, to change the things around you, you need to start by cleaning your room.
- After their treatment, many ketamine patients leave feeling more at peace and more determined to make positive changes in their lives. Why is this? In this blog, we talk about a ketamine article that measures exactly how ketamine affects your brain wave physiology.
- Psychedelic therapy is growing in popularity. There are many options for choosing a clinic to receive treatment, but it’s important to choose the right one. Here are some factors to keep in mind and essential questions to ask yourself in determining the right fit for you. The post Choosing the Right Ketamine Infusion Center for […]
- As the field of psychedelic therapy continues to gain traction, it is becoming increasingly important for practitioners to ensure their treatments are safe and effective. Nushama is at the forefront of this conversation, constantly putting its members first and determining the best ways to care for them, from our treatment to year-round programming. Here are […]
- We are excited to announce an upcoming ketamine-assisted mindfulness retreat in partnership with Relationship Resources this April 2023. This retreat will include a medical intake, two virtual sessions for preparation and integration, and an all-day in-person experience at Nushama, facilitated by a licensed and highly experienced professional staff. The post The Power of Group Therapy: […]
- Ketamine therapy is rising in popularity. Both at-home and in-person treatments are becoming more widely available. At Nushama, we treat our members in-person at our center under medical supervision, but this may not be for everyone. What do you need to know before choosing the treatment that’s right for you? The post Ketamine-Assisted Therapy: In […]
- In 2022, Nushama conducted a national study on mental health, unveiling some surprising statistics. Drawing from a diverse sample of 1,300 Americans, this survey focuses on their attitudes toward mental health and the use of psychedelics as a potential solution. The post The Mental Health Crisis: Now Is the Time for Psychedelics appeared first on […]
- Maybe you’ve heard about ketamine therapy as a therapeutic wonder drug for treating a variety of ailments, from depression and anxiety to chronic pain conditions, and you’re interested in finding out if it can offer the same symptom relief to you. Chances are, you’re also wondering: Does insurance cover ketamine treatment? And if it doesn’t,… […]
- Experiencing physical pain is never a fun or welcome experience, but the pain associated with chronic pain conditions like RSD can be life-altering. It can also feel impossible to describe to someone who doesn’t spend every day of their life in agony that has no apparent cause, making you feel crazy. And when that crazed… […]
- We’ve all seen doctors in old movies make a house call to visit an unwell patient, but what happened to this level of bedside manner in real life? Sure, your doctor can make a virtual house call so you don’t have to worry about leaving your home, but what about when the appointment calls for… […]
- According to the CDC, more than ⅕ of all adults in the US suffer from chronic pain, and of those, nearly half experienced pain that limited life or work activities over the last three months. And although you might picture chronic pain as something that only affects the physical body, sometimes it can exist all… […]
- The uses of ketamine are widespread, from a surgical anesthetic used on the battlefields of the Vietnam war to a veterinary tranquilizer used in animals large and small. But what about its current use in human patients? Aside from being on the World Health Organization’s list of essential medications for its surgical usage in developing… […]
- Can Ketamine help treat seasonal depression? | New Depression Treatments | How Ketamine can help treat SAD? | Four causes… The post Ketamine Therapy for Seasonal Affective Disorder – Oral ketamine and Ketamine Infusions appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax | Virginia | 703-844-0184 | Ketamine for Anxety | depression | chronic pain | Bipolar […]
- Ketamine Therapy for Alcohol and Cocaine Use | Ketamine therapy for depression | What is new in alcohol treatment| Virginia Ketamine TherapyContact NOVA Health Recovery Ketamine Infusion Center for information on Ketamine therapy for depression, alcoholism, and cocaine disorders: Ketamine Therapy… The post Ketamine Therapy for Alcohol and Cocaine Use | Ketamine therapy for depression | What is new in alcohol treatment| Virginia Ketamine Therapy appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax | Virginia | 703-844-0184 | […]
- What is the process for ketamine infusions? How do I know if I am a candidate for ketamine? Ketamine Treatment Center in Northern VirginiaIf you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation regarding ketamine therapies in the Virginia, Washington D.C, or… The post What is the process for ketamine infusions? How do I know if I am a candidate for ketamine? Ketamine Treatment Center in Northern Virginia appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax | Virginia | […]
- Does Oral Ketamine Work for Depression? Are repeat Ketamine Infusions Effective for depression maintenance? Do ketamine infusions help antidepressants work more rapidly? Northern Virginia Ketamine Infusion ProviderIf you are looking for more information on whether ketamine may help you with your condition, contact us through the… The post Does Oral Ketamine Work for Depression? Are repeat Ketamine Infusions Effective for depression maintenance? Do ketamine infusions help antidepressants work more rapidly? Northern Virginia Ketamine Infusion Provider appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax […]
- How Ketamine Helps Depression | Why ketamine Treatment is right for you | Ketamine Therapy Provider in Northern Virginia |If you are suffering from depression, bipolar disorder, Anxiety, OCD, or chronic pain and are considering ketamine therapy in Virginia,… The post How Ketamine Helps Depression | Why ketamine Treatment is right for you | Ketamine Therapy Provider in Northern Virginia | appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax | Virginia | 703-844-0184 | Ketamine for […]
- Anxiety disorders are the most prevalent mental health conditions in the US, affecting around 40 million adults – or a little over 19 percent of the population. While several factors can contribute to the development of anxiety, including environmental factors and life experiences, anxiety disorders tend to run in families – pointing to potential heredity. […]
- Living with a mood or anxiety disorder can be incredibly difficult. These conditions can consume your thoughts, impact your relationships and daily activities, and leave you feeling hopeless and alone. But there is hope. Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy is a cutting-edge treatment option that has been shown to provide significant relief for those struggling with mood and […]
- Your brain is 60% fat Your nerves need fat to work properly Healthy fat balances blood sugar highs and lows Fat plays a key role in the cellular processes of memory and learning Fat keeps the cells flexible and talking to each other Fat reduces general inflammation HEALTHY BRAIN SALAD DRESSING 1 cup extra virgin […]
- Red and Blue berries, Cherries Spices: Turmeric (Curcumin) and Ginger Vitamins: D3 and E Papaya and Bromelain; digestive enzymes Omega-3 oil from cold water fish, hemp, flax, and borage Bitter greens; arugula, dandelion, watercress, beet greens Eat the Rainbow to decrease Inflammation and Depression!
- Avocado Salmon and tuna; wild and wild canned; sardines and anchovies Eggs Organic beef, lamb, and chicken Sweet potatoes Bitter greens: arugula, watercress dandelion Olive oil, coconut oil, ghee (butter) Lemons, limes Bananas, figs, berries Oats Green tea Coffee Fermented Foods; kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, kombucha, miso Turmeric (curcumin), ginger Dark chocolate Walnuts, chia seeds, hemp […]