The Leading Provider of Home Ketamine Therapy
NOVA Health Recovery Ketamine Center offers Ketamine infusions, oral ketamine, and nasal spray ketamine for mood disorders and chronic pain
Ketamine Oral Tablets and Ketamine Nasal Spray Therapy for Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, and Pain in Virginia
Rapid Depression Relief with Home Ketamine Therapy
NOVA Health Recovery Ketamine Infusion Center offers home-based ketamine therapies for Depression, Bipolar depression, PTSD, anxiety, Chronic pain, suicidality, OCD, and other conditions. This treatment is suitable for patients who have been diagnosed with a mood disorder and no active substance use disorders. Patients using this therapy include those who have completed the ketamine infusion series and need maintenance therapy, those who would like to moderate depression with home treatments, and people with chronic pain.
Oral Ketamine Therapy
Ketamine Tablets, ready-to-dissolve tablets, and troches for depression, suicidality, anxiety, and pain. Used in a prescriptive manner, treatments vary by the patient weight and mental health condition. Tablets are dissolved under the tongue, and the medication is absorbed there. Results can be seen within several days in an incremental fashion. This treatment can be used with Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy to augment CBT, EMDR, and other psychotherapies. This therapy is generally used as a micro-dosing strategy and does not lead to dissociation unless the prescription is targeted for Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy.
Ketamine Nasal Spray
Ketamine nasal spray is compounded, racemic ketamine that has more rapid absorption than tablets. It is generally used at home several days a week for the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, and chronic pain. This can be used to maintain the effects of ketamine infusions as well as treatment for depression or anxiety disorders from the ground up.
Ketamine Infusions for Rapid Depression Relief
Ketamine infusions offer the most rapid and effective therapy for depression, PTSD, anxiety, suicidality, bipolar depression, and Pain. After an initial series of 6 infusions over two weeks, 75 % of patients have remission or significant improvement in their mood. They are then transferred to home-based ketamine therapies at NOVA Health Recovery.
Ketamine assisted Psychotherapy
Augment your psychotherapy with ketamine nasal spray and oral lozenges. Augment your initial antidepressant therapy with oral and nasal-spray ketamine. Ketamine treatment is more effective with psychotherapy and psychotherapy results are enhanced by ketamine treatments. Contact NOVA Health Recovery for more information.
Videos About Ketamine Therapy at NOVA Health Recovery:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder characterized by obsessions (recurring, intrusive thoughts, urges, and mental images), and compulsions (repetitive behaviors and mental acts). Understanding the symptoms of OCD can lead to early detection and intervention, which has been associated with improved treatment outcomes and quality of life among individuals with this debilitating mental…
- Ketamine is a drug that has been used for decades as an anesthetic and analgesic in medical settings. However, in recent years, researchers have discovered that it may also be an effective treatment for certain mental health and pain conditions when used in controlled, low doses. Ketamine infusion therapy involves administering a small dose of…
- Addiction is a complex phenomenon that affects millions of Americans. It is characterized by persistent, compulsive use of a substance or engaging in potentially addictive behavior like gambling despite the resulting negative consequences. The topic of whether addiction is a mental health condition has been debated for many years, with some people considering it more…
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a serious mental health condition that can develop after a person experiences or witnesses a traumatic event. It is a complex condition that can be caused by a range of factors, and it can have a significant impact on an individual’s quality of life. In this blog, we will take…
- Chronic migraines are a form of chronic pain that can significantly impair a person’s quality of life. It is characterized by recurrent, severe headaches that occur on most days in a month, accompanied by other unpleasant symptoms, such as nausea, sensory disturbances, and extreme sensitivity to light and sounds. Migraine attacks can last for hours…
- In this blog, we talk about how ketamine therapy, just like camping, helps us appreciate the things that we sometimes take for granted.
- Explore the story of a man searching for his lost keys and its connection to the power of looking within ourselves during ketamine therapy. Learn how ketamine infusions can help you connect with your inner healing and intuition to overcome challenges like depression, PTSD, and anxiety.
- In life, we will inevitably face challenges, big and small. Instead of resenting these challenges, we encourage you to adopt a mindset of treating life like school. In this blog, we talk about this supportive mindset to help you overcome these challenges and how ketamine therapy can help you understand life’s lessons.
- Did you know that our gut microbiome may play a role in depression? In this blog, we talk about a fascinating article that looks into the relationship between ketamine therapy and your gut microbiome.
- Lacking a good night’s rest is one of the problems many of us face but fail to address. We’re all aware that getting enough sleep is important, but it’s not always as easy as it seems, especially when we have so much to think about. In this blog, we talk about a breathing exercise to […]
- Today, the field of psychedelic medicine stands on the shoulders of giants. Here are the stories of five of the most influential psychedelic legends of the century. The post The Psychedelic Renaissance: 5 Influential Leaders at the Forefront of Change appeared first on Nushama.
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and what better way to spread awareness than to hear from some of our members on how their mental health changed for the better through ketamine-assisted therapy at Nushama. The post 8 People Share How Ketamine-Assisted Therapy Changed Their Life appeared first on Nushama.
- Set and setting will significantly affect the quality of your psychedelic experience. Whether you decide to journey independently or as part of a group is an important consideration. Here are a few things to keep in mind to help you make your decision. The post Psychedelic Therapy: Individual vs. Group Sessions appeared first on Nushama.
- If you don’t know what it feels like to enter an altered state of consciousness, walking into Nushama Psychedelic Wellness Center may give you a good idea. Once you step off the elevator on the 21st floor of our midtown Manhattan flagship, your immersive journey-like experience begins. The post Nushama – Walk Into a Dreamworld […]
- When it comes to ketamine, dosing is not a one-size-fits-all approach. The transformational molecule is used for various purposes, from pain relief and anesthesia to the emerging field of psychedelic therapy. Let's dive into the world of ketamine dosing, its effects at different doses, and, more specifically, the dosing used for ketamine-assisted therapy at Nushama. […]
- Maybe you’ve heard about ketamine therapy as a therapeutic wonder drug for treating a variety of ailments, from depression and anxiety to chronic pain conditions, and you’re interested in finding out if it can offer the same symptom relief to you. Chances are, you’re also wondering: Does insurance cover ketamine treatment? And if it doesn’t,… […]
- Experiencing physical pain is never a fun or welcome experience, but the pain associated with chronic pain conditions like RSD can be life-altering. It can also feel impossible to describe to someone who doesn’t spend every day of their life in agony that has no apparent cause, making you feel crazy. And when that crazed… […]
- We’ve all seen doctors in old movies make a house call to visit an unwell patient, but what happened to this level of bedside manner in real life? Sure, your doctor can make a virtual house call so you don’t have to worry about leaving your home, but what about when the appointment calls for… […]
- According to the CDC, more than ⅕ of all adults in the US suffer from chronic pain, and of those, nearly half experienced pain that limited life or work activities over the last three months. And although you might picture chronic pain as something that only affects the physical body, sometimes it can exist all… […]
- The uses of ketamine are widespread, from a surgical anesthetic used on the battlefields of the Vietnam war to a veterinary tranquilizer used in animals large and small. But what about its current use in human patients? Aside from being on the World Health Organization’s list of essential medications for its surgical usage in developing… […]
- Can Ketamine help treat seasonal depression? | New Depression Treatments | How Ketamine can help treat SAD? | Four causes… The post Ketamine Therapy for Seasonal Affective Disorder – Oral ketamine and Ketamine Infusions appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax | Virginia | 703-844-0184 | Ketamine for Anxety | depression | chronic pain | Bipolar […]
- Ketamine Therapy for Alcohol and Cocaine Use | Ketamine therapy for depression | What is new in alcohol treatment| Virginia Ketamine TherapyContact NOVA Health Recovery Ketamine Infusion Center for information on Ketamine therapy for depression, alcoholism, and cocaine disorders: Ketamine Therapy… The post Ketamine Therapy for Alcohol and Cocaine Use | Ketamine therapy for depression | What is new in alcohol treatment| Virginia Ketamine Therapy appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax | Virginia | 703-844-0184 | […]
- What is the process for ketamine infusions? How do I know if I am a candidate for ketamine? Ketamine Treatment Center in Northern VirginiaIf you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation regarding ketamine therapies in the Virginia, Washington D.C, or… The post What is the process for ketamine infusions? How do I know if I am a candidate for ketamine? Ketamine Treatment Center in Northern Virginia appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax | Virginia | […]
- Does Oral Ketamine Work for Depression? Are repeat Ketamine Infusions Effective for depression maintenance? Do ketamine infusions help antidepressants work more rapidly? Northern Virginia Ketamine Infusion ProviderIf you are looking for more information on whether ketamine may help you with your condition, contact us through the… The post Does Oral Ketamine Work for Depression? Are repeat Ketamine Infusions Effective for depression maintenance? Do ketamine infusions help antidepressants work more rapidly? Northern Virginia Ketamine Infusion Provider appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax […]
- How Ketamine Helps Depression | Why ketamine Treatment is right for you | Ketamine Therapy Provider in Northern Virginia |If you are suffering from depression, bipolar disorder, Anxiety, OCD, or chronic pain and are considering ketamine therapy in Virginia,… The post How Ketamine Helps Depression | Why ketamine Treatment is right for you | Ketamine Therapy Provider in Northern Virginia | appeared first on Ketamine | Fairfax | Virginia | 703-844-0184 | Ketamine for […]
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), formerly known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), is a chronic neurological disorder that typically affects one limb (arm or leg), but can spread to other body parts, especially if left untreated. CRPS is characterized by severe, persistent pain, swelling, stiffness, and changes in skin temperature and color. The exact cause […]
- Ketamine is a medication primarily used for anesthesia during surgery, but it has also been found to have potential therapeutic effects for a variety of mental health conditions. In recent years, ketamine has gained popularity as a promising treatment for treatment-resistant depression and other mental illnesses. Ketamine has many benefits over traditional antidepressants and antianxiety […]
- Anxiety disorders are the most prevalent mental health conditions in the US, affecting around 40 million adults – or a little over 19 percent of the population. While several factors can contribute to the development of anxiety, including environmental factors and life experiences, anxiety disorders tend to run in families – pointing to potential heredity. […]
- Living with a mood or anxiety disorder can be incredibly difficult. These conditions can consume your thoughts, impact your relationships and daily activities, and leave you feeling hopeless and alone. But there is hope. Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy is a cutting-edge treatment option that has been shown to provide significant relief for those struggling with mood and […]
- Your brain is 60% fat Your nerves need fat to work properly Healthy fat balances blood sugar highs and lows Fat plays a key role in the cellular processes of memory and learning Fat keeps the cells flexible and talking to each other Fat reduces general inflammation HEALTHY BRAIN SALAD DRESSING 1 cup extra virgin […]